Hanoi Etoco - A travel company in Vietnam © Since 2001
Who need visa and Vietnam visa exemption
- No visa required for travel less than 30 days: Citizens of ASEAN asThailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia Cambodia and Laos.
- No visa required for travel less than 15 days: Citizens of Japan and South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland.
- No visa required for travel less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months: Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports
- No visa required for travel less than 60 days: Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
- No visa required for travel less than 60 days: APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies
- Special Phu Quoc Exception: Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc less than 15 days will also be exempt from visa application. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.
- No visa required for Japanese citizens who hold valid diplomatic or official passports.
ALL OTHER NATIONALTIES NOT MENTIONED ABOVE WILL NEED VISA ENTRY VIETNAM
A VISA to Vietnam can be applied for by mail or in person at the Embassy of Vietnam as early as six months prior to the date of travel. The applicant must submit:
1. Original PASSPORT
2. Application form (Word Form)The form must be completed, signed and attached with with 01 original photo (4*6cm)
3.A visa approval letter obtained through the applicant’s host or sponsor in Vietnam. If the applicant does not have visa approval, he/she may contact any Travel Agencies.
Processing Time: Five business days are required to process visa applications with approval. Expedited processing requires one to two business days after the Embassy has received the application (additional fee required).
The Embassy will be closed on Saturday, Sunday, Vietnamese and local holidays Please take account of the observed holidays in planning for your visa application and travel.
To get Vietnam visa on arrival, You must:
1. Give us your scan passport via email: email@example.com (6 months before your passport expiring at least is required)
2- After receiving your payment normally 15 USD per approval letter, we will start the procedure.
3- After 3 days (normal) or 1 day (urgent), we will send you the visa approval letter. You need to print it, bring it along when traveling to Vietnam. Some airlines requires this letter and you will show it to get on board.
4- When you arrive at the airport, with this approval letter, you'll be able to get visa at Immigration desk. ( Stamp fee is $25/person)